RF IC Design Engineer
You will design and verify blocks for Orca’s next-generation products. You will work with the system team and the RF/Analog IC team to define architectures based on high-level specifications and lead the system level validation of these circuits. You will participate in integration of these designs into the products and will be responsible for design validation, debug, and characterization through product release..
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 8 to 10 years of experience in RFIC design or ME/MS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 7 to 9 years of experience in RFIC design.
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating RFIC circuits and systems.
- Experience in designing RF blocks such as LNA’s,Mixers,VCO’s,PA’s and frequency synthesisers.
- Experience in RF/Analog CMOS design for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G or LTE products.
- Experience in the design of lower power, high performance RF circuits would be an advantage.
- Expertise in RF/Analog circuit design in sub-90nm CMOS.
- Familiarity with Cadence analog design suite – Virtuoso, Spectre/RF, VXL, etc.
- Experience in VerilogA/Matlab modeling
- Familiarity with a variety of architectures for each type of circuit, and you must show a clear understanding of design choices and tradeoffs required to meet key specifications.
- Familiarity with wireless or wire-line communication specifications and derivation of block-level requirements from these high-level specifications.
- Hands-on experience testing your own designs in the lab, and you must be able to define characterization and production test techniques for all building blocks.
- Communication and presentation skills are critical, and a strong desire and potential to lead technology development.