Analog Design Engineer
You will design and verify blocks for Orca’s next-generation products. You will work with the system team and the RF/Analog IC team to define architectures based on high-level specifications and lead the system level validation of these circuits. You will participate in integration of these designs into the products and will be responsible for design validation, debug, and characterization through product release..
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 4 to 8 years of experience in Analog design or ME/MS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 3 to 7 years of experience in Analog design
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating analog and mixed signal circuits.
- Has strong grasp of low power techniques, and must possess strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor level design, layout, and simulation.
- knowledge of band gaps, bias, op-amps, switched-cap circuits, LDOs.
- knowledge of low noise design techniques.
- Expertise in RF/Analog circuit design in sub-90nm CMOS.
- Strong CMOS device physics knowledge as it applies to analog IC designs.
- Has hands on experience with designs of low power and high performance converters (ADC/DAC) including Delta Sigma, SAR, Pipeline and Current steering(DAC) converters.
- Familiarity with Cadence analog design suite – Virtuoso, Spectre/RF, VXL, etc.
- Experience in VerilogA/Matlab modeling
- Hands-on experience testing your own designs in the lab, and you must be able to define characterization and production test techniques for all building blocks.
- Communication and presentation skills are critical, and a strong desire and potential to lead technology development.